▸ Blogskin first attempt ... ♬
07/12/2011
♥ posted at: @12/07/2011
0 wishes // make a wish?


so I finally get the mood to redecorate my blog.
it was kinda hard to follow the tutorial for blogger layout so I decided to give blogskin an attempt.
and the result...TADA!
as you see, this blog is my first attempt of doing blogskin.
one good thing about it is that the HTMLs are not that hard to understand.
I can edit it without even looking at the tutorial...
BUT
only with blogskin with no specific basecode.
If that blogskin requires basecode, then you have the follow what the blogskin designer theblatheblathebla.
i'm intending to change the blogskin again, and learn more about basecodes.
perhaps, trying to have and contribute my own blogskins too :)
till then, bye :D

◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011